Hello! My name is Andrew, I've been programming since childhood. For me, it is not just work, it is my hobby!
I'm a results-driven Software Engineer who can think “out of the box”. Experienced in design of complex projects from scratch. Skilled in developing cross-platform mobile applications (Flutter, Native Android), desktop softwares (Linux, Windows, OSX), backend (Python with Django, Java/Kotlin with Vert.X, have a little experience working with go), frontend (Angular), and have a little experience in compiler construction. Always trying to stay up to date with cutting-edge science and technologies and implement new insights.
Eager to take on challenging tasks and grow professionally.
Open Source project I've participated
Personal pet projects
- serdes_json - dart libaray to work with json declaratively (Dart)
- drivers - my collection of abstractions, helpers, containers, widgets and useful functions that I use in different projects. (Dart, Flutter)
- obj2stl - CLI to convert 3d objects from obj format to stl (C++)
- Vocabulator Android - Android application for compiling a personal dictionary which can help you to improve your vocabulary in English, Japanesse or any other languages. (Kotlin, GRPC)
- Vocabulator Backend (Python, Django, GRPC)
- Ripa Archive - Documents organizer, have interface familiar with OS file manager to manipulate folders and documents, set statuses for documents, display log activity and etc.\\
- RPUI - GUI Framework written using OpenGL (D)
- E2DIT - 2D Map Editor (C++)
- RPDL - Simple declarative language (D)
- APC programming-language (C++)
- Tetris - classic tetris game with additional modes (Delphi)
- Fun Smile - 2D Platformer Game (Delphi)
- Native android (Java, Kotlin)
- JS, TypeScript, HTML5, CSS/SASS
- Python with Django